Wednesday 3 August 2011

Converse Coastal Carnage 2011



Yes its that time again.... COASTAL CARNAGE!!! this little event hosted on beaches of Huntington, in conjunction with the US open of Surfing, is defiantly one to watch....I have been a fan of this event ever since I stumbled across the park design from a few years ago......ever since it just seems to get gnarlier and gnarlier....




I don't have much to say on this subject other than, I cant wait...... the footage from the last few carnages was awesome, and the riding was in my eyes some of the best of the year. 


The invite only contest, sports a $75.000 prize purse, all I can say is when looking for a trip for me and my sons, this contest is definitely on the lets go list. 


Friday, July 29th to Sunday, August 7th – Public mini bowl open to skate.
Thursday, August 4th – Invite only Coastal Carnage contest practice begins.
Saturday, August 6th – Coastal Carnage Qualifying Heats.
Sunday, August 7th – Coastal Carnage Finals.



LIVE FEED apparently---http://www.boardistan.com/?p=9345






Keep your eyes open for the footage or possibly live feed? if there is one. 







No comments:

Post a Comment