Thursday 2 February 2012

Vert Attack 6 Malmo Sweden



Well it has been a while since last time I posted, and I know I am late on this one...being the contest already happened. Regardless the Vert attack contest is great, it reminds me sooo much of a old style vert contest, before x-games and super pipes.....dont get me wrong I love those contests too, but Vert attack is more like a back yard vert contest. Great  event, this is the second year I had the chance to catch it, and once again it was sick....




With riders such as Duane Peters, Mike Vallely, Jeff Hedges, Nicky Guerrero, Mike Crum, Ben Hatchell, Brad McClain.........the session ragged on!


Do not miss this event next year, and if you are a pro I hope to see you rip Malmo next year.




Final Pro
1 Ben Hatchell US
2 Andy Scott UK
3 Jussi Korhonen Fin
4 Jake Anderson UK
5 Brad Mcclain US
6 Mike Crum US
Final Master
1 Nicky Guerrero DK
2 Justin Lynch US
3 Paul Atkins UK
4 Sean Goff UK
5 Mike Vallely US
6 Jeff Hedges US
Final Junior
1 Yuto Horigome Jpn
2 Simon Karlsson Swe
3 Bjorn Lillesoe DK
4 Reiss Johnsson UK
5 Zak Kutz UK
6 Andreas Laurtsen DK




No comments:

Post a Comment