Tuesday 30 August 2011

The WIPEOUT!!!!!



It was only a matter of time before this became a subject for discussion. As a skateboarder you can never expect to get good without a few slams....Eating %#$* is just part of the game, if it wasn't for the razor edge excitement, skateboarding would be lame....this is a fact. 




I love a good slam, it catches me off guard sometimes, these days I keep it pretty easy and get comfortable with no expectation to wipeout, but then "BAM" I am on the ground, with a what the F$%#K....... I get it ...If I want to skate I'm going to slam.

cant have slams with out Swellbow showing up


My favorite is the slam excuse, for not skating......oh I was going pro but then I slammed and the doctors said I couldn't skate anymore..........I here this from the craziest guys, who clearly never skated.  

So for all you who quit skating because your doctors said you had to stop throwing 900's in the mega, regardless of your momentous successes as the next Tony Hawk. this ones for you.

*sorry for the music, apperently if you make a bail video, you need to mix it with the lamest songs ever.





No comments:

Post a Comment